The store re-opened in June after a three month shutdown. Our fall 2020 inventory is fantastic and we hope you will feel comfortable coming in. We have put many safety measures in place including a mask requirement for all staff and customers, limiting the number of customers allowed inside, regular cleaning and sanitizing and many more. For anyone who would prefer it, we offer curbside pickup and shipping. Please contact the store to inquire about these services. 315-445-2442.
We are very happy to announce that EcoChic will re-open on Tuesday, June 23rd! Your safety is our priority, so rest assured that we are following NY state guidelines. You will still find a wonderful selection and our friendly staff will make your visit fun and rewarding while maintaining safety protocols.
Safety measures include but are not limited to:
- All staff tested prior to re-opening & daily temp checks.
- New store layout to facilitate physical distancing.
- Clothing held for a day or steamed after try-ons.
- Dressing rooms sanitized after each use.
- High touch surfaces sanitized regularly.
- Customers and staff must wear face coverings that completely cover nose and mouth at all times.
- Limiting number of customers in store.
- Restroom restricted to staff at this time.
- Plexiglass shields at check-out.
- Fans running continuously to increase air circulation.
- HVAC system has been fitted with MERV-13 filters capable of filtering virus particles.
Weather permitting, doors will be open to increase air circulation and ceiling fans will run continuously. Thank you for your patience and for all the support during this time, we missed you and can’t wait to see you! Our new hours are Tuesday through Saturday 11-5.
Dear Customers and Consignors,
I have decided to temporarily close EcoChic’s store location at 4314 E, Genesee St. in DeWitt effective immediately.
This is only temporary and I will re-open as soon as possible. I feel it is my responsibility to do whatever I can to flatten the Corona virus growth curve. The safety of my staff, my customers, my family and my community is more important than anything else right now.
We will be opening an online store within the next few days, so anyone who wants to continue shopping and support small business will have a nice selection of items to choose from. For more information on that, and other updates please check our facebook page and visit our website www.ecochicboutique.biz.
All future consignment appointments will be temporarily suspended and any existing appointments are cancelled. All of us at EcoChic wish you good health and courage to get through this difficult time.
Due to the storm the store will be closed today. If you had an appointment scheduled for today, we will call you next week to re-schedule. We apologize for any inconvenience and will resume regular hours tomorrow. Wishing you all a safe snow day! ❄️☃️
New Items Added To Inventory Daily!