We are very happy to announce that EcoChic will re-open on Tuesday, June 23rd! Your safety is our priority, so rest assured that we are following NY state guidelines. You will still find a wonderful selection and our friendly staff will make your visit fun and rewarding while maintaining safety protocols.
Safety measures include but are not limited to:
- All staff tested prior to re-opening & daily temp checks.
- New store layout to facilitate physical distancing.
- Clothing held for a day or steamed after try-ons.
- Dressing rooms sanitized after each use.
- High touch surfaces sanitized regularly.
- Customers and staff must wear face coverings that completely cover nose and mouth at all times.
- Limiting number of customers in store.
- Restroom restricted to staff at this time.
- Plexiglass shields at check-out.
- Fans running continuously to increase air circulation.
- HVAC system has been fitted with MERV-13 filters capable of filtering virus particles.
Weather permitting, doors will be open to increase air circulation and ceiling fans will run continuously. Thank you for your patience and for all the support during this time, we missed you and can’t wait to see you! Our new hours are Tuesday through Saturday 11-5.